Developer: Bridgehill Group
Builder: Westbourne Constructions
Selling Agent: Shan Lin 0425 028 008 & Jeff Li 0421 289 710
Linfield Property Agents are proud to present this beautiful 180-degree panoramic water view high level 2 bedrooms apartment delivered by Bridgehill.
Maybe once a year in Rhodes a property like 905 in the Monaco building comes on the market.
Location & Lifestyle
- Short stroke to Rhodes Train Station and Bus Stops
- Walking distance to Rhodes Waterside Shopping Centre, minutes drive to Top Ryde Shopping Centre and Macquarie Shopping Centre.
- Well located 15 minutes' drive to Chatswood and 16km away from Sydney CBD
- Local café and restaurants at your doorstep. A truly relaxing enjoyment cruising along the beautiful Parramatta River for walking, cycling or running in morning sun or sunset
- Local gym, Reading Cinema and Library facilities are all available
- Monaco Rhodes is delivered by award-winning developer and builder for the finest residential finishes
- Beautiful 180-degree panoramic water and bridge view from a high-level perspective
- Spacious living area for dining and entertainment
- Laminated timber floor throughout provides urban light colour finishes and easy cleaning for household
- Both bedrooms with balcony access
- Onsite manager
- The panoramic view
- Dual aspect balconies
- Flexible study with access to the 2nd balcony
- Award-winning developer
- One of the best building in Rhodes
Internal: 87 sqm approx.
Balcony: 22 sqm approx.
Strata $1250 per quarter
Council $268 per quarter
Water $228 per quarter
Please kindly contact Shan on 0425 028 008 and Jeff 0421 289 710 for any further enquires.
Linfield Property Agents are working 7 days.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools