Lindfield Property Agents & Ray White Upper North Shore are proud to present this colonial style home with new Hamptons updates, flawlessly renovated to provide a forever home in one of St Ives most desirable streets.
Positioned on a 978sqm level, low-maintenance block; this quintessential dual level residence offers generously proportioned indoor and outdoor living spaces. All within easy walking distance of Masada college, village shops and bushwalking tracks.
* North-east corner block, abundant light, expansive lawns, herringbone flooring throughout
* Caesarstone benchtops and splash-back, Miele appliances, pantry
* Chef's kitchen services both indoor and outdoor dining areas through single swing awning window
* Bi-folds connect dining to a sun-soaked entertaining deck, kids' friendly outdoor area, pet wash bay
* Light filled north aspect formal lounge, gorgeous green outlook, sliding barn door access to kitchen
* Generous family area, high ceiling, electric fireplace
* Four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, two oversized master bedrooms with ensuites
* Designer bathroom with double basin, freestanding bath and twin rain showers
* Ducted air condition, double lock-up garage accessed via Yarrabung Rd
* Easy access to bus service, Masada college, village cafes, St Ives shopping village and other elite schools
Land Size: 978.4sqm approx.
Internal Area: 252sqm approx.
Shan Lin 0425 028 008
Coco Cui Roskam 0422 683 409
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport