Property is vacant and please book a COVID safe inspection via https://privateinspection.as.me
Linfield Property Agents are proud to present this Colonial style home with newly Hamptons updates, flawlessly renovated to provide a forever home in one of St Ives most desirable streets.
Setting on a 978sqm level parcel of land with low maintenance, this quintessential dual level residence offers generous proportion of indoor and outdoor spaces, within easy walking distance of Masada college, bushwalking tracks and village cafes.
- North east corner, abundant light, north rolling lawns, herringbone flooring throughout
- Caesarstone bench tops and splash-back, Miele appliances, pantry
- Chef's kitchen services both indoor and outdoor dining areas through single swing awning window
- Bi-folds off dining to a sun-soaked entertaining deck, kids friendly outdoor area, pet wash bay
- Light filled north aspect formal lounge, gorgeous green outlook, sliding barn door access to kitchen
- Generous family area, high ceiling, electric fireplace
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, two oversized master bedroom with ensuites
- Designer bathroom with double basin, freestanding bath and twin rain showers
- Ducted air condition, double lock-up garage accessed via Yarrabung Rd
- Easy access to bus service, Masada college, village cafes, St Ives shopping villages and other elite schools
- Agent declares interest
Land Size: 978.4sqm approx.
Internal Area: 252sqm approx.
Private Inspection Only:
Please book via https://privateinspection.as.me or Contact Agent
Linfield Property Agents are working 7 days
Shan Lin 0425 028 008
Zan(Wenyu) Li 0426 766 868
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport